|Weight Capacity||Up to 350 lbs|
|Inflated Dimension||36" x 80" x 8"|
|Air Cell Material||Polyurethane|
|Cover Material||2-way stretch ployester with PU coating|
|Base Material||Nylon Polyester fabric|
|Safety Standard||Meets open flame requirements|
- Only 8â€ thick, a better fit for home care and hospital beds
Auto-pressure Detection, eliminating the guess-work when setting up the mattress
- Figure 8 cell design provides fowler position support, prevents bottoming-out
Auto-Memory ensures the mattress returns to previous settings following a power failure. Lock-out feature prevents tampering with settings
- Cover material is breathable, easy to wipe clean
Master Control Unit Features
- Micro Low Air Loss Technology Air escapes from laser-cut openings located under air cells and distributed away from the skin.
- Deep Cell 3:1 Alternation Therapy 18 independent 8 inch high cells inflate and deflate in a 3:1 cycle, creating NEW! When CPL mode is selected, mattress maintains function at a reduced selected pressure (Constant Low Pressure) in static mode. Cells have a figure 8 design; the bottom half is always inflated and only the top half alternates. In the event of a power failure the bottom half of the cells remain inflated up to 72 hours
- Comfort Level and Auto Detection 8 soft/firm settings offer easy comfort adjustment allowing caregivers to fine-tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort. Auto Detection can be used to automatically detect weight of the individual and set appropriate pressure for patient comfort.
- Auto Firm Inflates the mattress with a simple push of a button for installation and nursing care requirements.
- Auto Alarm Visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure, low pressure and service indicator.
- CPR quick-Release Valve Deflates the torso section in less than 20 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.