The RivalÂ® rear-wheel drive power chair features innovative design that provides exceptional outdoor performance and handling while delivering outstanding tight space maneuverability. The RivalÂ® Power Wheelchair accepts a complete range of rehab seating and electronics options.
|Drive Configuration||Rear-wheel Drive|
|Drive Wheels||14" Solid
Optional:Â 14" Pneumatic, 14" Knobby
|Caster Wheels||Front:Â 9" Pneumatic (Front)|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 6 mph (Optional: 8 mph)|
|Ground Clearance||3.25" (frame base)|
|Overall Length||36" without foot riggings|
SynergyÂ®/Static:Â W:Â 12-22"Â D:Â 12-22"
Power Tilt:Â W:Â 12-22"Â D:Â 12-22"
Lift & Tilt:Â W:Â 12-22"Â D:Â 12-22"
TRU-BalanceÂ® Flex Seat
W:Â 15-22"Â D:Â 15-20"
SynergyÂ®/Static: Synergy: 15.875-17.875" / Static: 16.5-18.1"
Power Tilt: 18-19.6"
Lift & Tilt: 18.5-20.1"
TRU-Balance Flex Seat
|Battery Size||Group 24|
|Battery Weight||52 lbs.|
|Available Electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
|Battery Charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor Packages||4-Pole 6 mphÂ or 4-Pole 8 mph|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base Weight||129 lbs.|
|Medicare Code Coverage||
Single Power (K0856)
Multiple Power (K0861)
- Compact size for outstanding maneuverability in tight spaces
- Compatible with TRU-BalanceÂ® 3 Power Positioning Systems
- Available with Q-Logic 2 Drive Control System, which offers BluetoothÂ® access to computer, tablet and phone functions
- Exceptional outdoor performance
- Maximum speed up to 8 mph (with optional high speed motor package)
- High-performance, high-efficiency motor package
- Accepts a wide range of seating and positioning systems
- Sliding battery tray for easy access
- Two suspension packages
ADP CODE:Â WP0000968
ADP APPROVED PRICE:Â $6,125.00