With features like standard 6 mph motors and advanced responsiveness, the Q6 Edge® 2.0 is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 Edge 2.0 accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value, and is available with iLevel® technology.
|Model||Q6 Edge® 2.0|
|Drive Configuration||Mid-wheel drive|
|Drive Wheels||14" Solid
Optional: 14" Pneumatic
Optional: 14" Knobby
Front: 6" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
|Maximum Speed||Up to 6.25 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.7" (battery tray)|
Synergy®/Static: W: 10-22" D: 10-22"
Power Tilt: W: 12-22" D: 12-22"
Lift & Tilt: W: 12-22" D: 12-22"
TRU-Balance® Flex Seat
W: 15-22" D: 15-20"
TRU-Balance® Flex Seat: 16.5-18.25"
Lift & Tilt: 17.5-19.5"
TRU-Balance Flex Seat
16.5" – 19.5"
|Battery Size||NF-22 (2)|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs.|
|Available Electronics||75A Q-Logic NE
75A Q-Logic NE+
120A Q-Logic 3 EX
|Battery Charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor Packages||2-pole Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base Weight||138.6 lbs.|
|Medicare Code Coverage||
Single Power (K0856/K0857)
Multiple Power (K0861)
- 6.25 mph high-speed motors standard
- Responsive handling
- Precise control
- Advanced performance
- Bold aesthetics
- Optional iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology® enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Optional iLevel® enables up to 12" of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph)
- iLevel is retrofittable on the Q6 Edge® 2.0
- Available with Accu-Trac Advanced Tracking Technology
- Optional LED fender lights (standard with iLevel)
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved occupied transit kit option on tilt & recline and iLevel
ADP CODE: WP0001254
ADP APPROVED PRICE: $6,125.00