The CFT non-powered system is approved for reimbursement as a Group II support surface, outperformed leading powered systems in ulcer healing. Cost effective.
- Requires virtually no setup, programming, or maintenance
- Wipes clean.
- Treatment of stage I – IV pressure ulcers.
- Prevention of skin breakdown in the high risk or severely compromised patient.
- Patient can be positioned off the ulcer in at least 2 positions.
- Can be repositioned frequently.
- Poorly padded bony prominences.
- Latex content: Latex-Free
- Brand: PressureGuard® CFT®
- Feature / Property: Constant Force Technology® Inter-Connected Air Cylinders, Elasticized Reservoir, Non-Powered, Fire Barrier Version, no Noise/Heat, Stability, Safety, Anti-Shearing, DHEP-free, for stage I to IV Pressure Ulcers/Poorly Padded Bony Prominence
- Height: 7"
- WeightCapacity: 500lbs