Mesorb® is a soft highly absorbent dressing that can retain large amounts of wound fluids. The fluid-repellent strike through barrier helps prevent wound fluids from soiling clothing and bed linen.
- Highly absorbent fluff pulp core.
- Dual permeable, non-woven diffusion layer.
- Good protective cushioning.
- Air permeable.
- Low adherent wound contact layer.
- Conformable and comfortable for patients.
- Designed for long wear time.
- Mesorb is intended for use on moderately to heavily exuding wounds.
- Mesorb can be used as a primary dressing (directly on the wound) or as a secondary dressing, where high absorbency is required (e.g. together with Mepitel® or Mepilex® Transfer).
- Sterility: Sterile
- Brand: Mesorb®