Engineered for the bariatric market, the Maxima 4-Wheel Scooter is a great value, with a large deep seat and an ultra-heavy-duty drivetrain.
- 500-lb. weight capacity Standard front basket
- Drive at speeds up to 5.3 mph
- Redesigned seat offers greater comfort
- Easily adjustable tiller is user friendly
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points for transport of an unoccupied scooter
- Front Tires 3" x 10"
- Solid Rear Tires 4" x 10" Solid
- Maximum Speed* Up to 5.3 MPH
- Ground Clearance 3.25" at mid frame
- Turning Radius** 54" Overall Length** 47"
- Overall Width of Base** 25.5"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range 22.5"-24.5"
- Seat Type Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")
- Weight** 176 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range 16"-18"
- Battery Weight 24 lbs. (U-1)
- Battery Requirements (2) NF-22
- Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 16 miles
- Battery Charger Off-board, 5A
- Suspension Front & Rear
- Maximum Weight Capacity 500 lbs.
- Standard Body
- Colors:Â Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
- Weight of Heaviest Piece** 76 lbs. (Rear section)
NOTE : Please talk to a Sales Representative for possible government funding through the Assisted Devices Program
ADP CODE : WS1X10065