To learn more about PHMB click here
To learn more about AMD Antimicrobial Dressings click here
- Dual Action: Manages moisture and kills bacteria on contact.
- Strong and Durable: Proven effective against repeated contamination for up to seven days.
- Proven Microbicidal Barrier: Engineered for patient comfort and improved outcomes. Prevents bacterial penetration through, and inhibits growth within.
Indications For Use
- Moderate to highly exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical incisions, donor sites, abrasions, lacerations, and first and second-degree burns.
- Dermatological disorders, and, as a cover dressing for packed wounds.
- Contains 0.5% Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB)
- Micro-structured, open-cell foam surface to absorb exudate
- Vertical wicking action that moves fluid into foam core
- Dense core that maximizes retention of exudate
- Composition / Ingredient: PHMB