For those who may need a little assistanceÂ transitioning from sitting to standing to get out ofÂ bed, the Harmony Hi-Low can help you stand withÂ the touch of a button. This is also a great optionÂ for those who require patient care at home or in anÂ assisted living environment. The Harmony Hi-LowÂ provides the features of a homecare bed withoutÂ the institutional look. The removable rear section
of the bed frame even allows the user to attach theirÂ residential headboard making it a beautiful additionÂ to your room.
- Lift capacity of 880 lbs.
- Wireless 18 button hand control that is backlit and features a flashlight for nighttime use
- Ten year pro-rated warranty, lifetime on deck and frame, and three years on electrical components
- The bed is 10.5â€ from the top of the deck to the floor in the low position and raises 11â€ to a high position of 21.5â€
- Side rails are available as an option
- Adjustable three piece legs can allow the bed to be lower to the floor than 10.5â€
- Available in Twin XL, Queen and Split King