|Weight Capacity||Up to 1000 lbs|
|Inflated Dimension||36" x 80" x 9.5"|
|Weight||33 lbs (standard)|
|Air Cell Material||Polyurethane|
|Cover Material||Quilted fabric with polyurethane coating|
|Base Material||Woven Polyester fabric with PVC backing|
Meets open flame requirements (FCC 16CFR 1633)
- ROTATION ANGLE Can be independently selected for 20-degrees or 40-degrees.
- ROTATION TIME Can be adjusted from 5 min. to 95 min. or the caregiver can select the Static Function which will stop the Rotation Function and provide true low air loss therapy for comfortable pressure relief.
- INDIVIDUAL AIR CUSHION DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION.
- PERMANENTLY INFLATED LATERAL SIDE BOLSTERS FOR ADDED SAFETY. SIMPLE, MODULAR CELL CONSTRUCTION Replacement of individual cells and components is quick, easy, and cost effective. Cells are attached externally with snaps for easy disinfecting.
- 2â€³ CONVOLUTED FOAM BASE This provides added patient protection in event of power failure. The foam is enclosed in a moisture proof material that protects against bacteria build up.
- â€œTRUEâ€ LOW AIR LOSS TECHNOLOGY Air escapes at a high flow rate from 72 laser- cut openings and distributes equally under a vapour-permeable, quilted cover that acts to wick moisture away from the patient.
- VAPOUR-PERMEABLE CONTOURED TOP COVER Facilitates patient centering and leg abduction. The cover wicks moisture away from the body and prevents shearing and friction. All covers are machine washable, antimicrobial, fluid resistant and flame retardant.
- ADJUSTABLE SECURITY TIES Eight ties secure the system to any standard hospital bed frame.
- AUTO-FIRM MODE This feature provides, within seconds, a stable surface for patient transfers and nursing procedures (returns to original settings after 30 min. if auto-firm is not deactivated).
- SOFT/FIRM Eight soft/firm settings are available for easy comfort adjustment. This allows the caregiver to fine tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort.