With standard features like 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6® Design, and ATX Suspension, and optional iLevel® power adjustable seat height, the Q6 Edge® HD Power Chair is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 Edge® HD Power Wheelchair accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value.
|Model||Q6 Edge® HD|
|Drive Configuration||Mid-wheel Drive|
|Drive Wheels||14" run flat
Optional: 14" Pneumatic, 14" Knobby
Front: 6" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3" (frame center)|
TRU-Balance® 3 HD
Synergy®/Static: W: 20-32" D: 20-28"
Power Tilt: W: 20-32" D: 20-25"
Lift & Tilt: W: 20-24" D: 20-25"
TRU-Balance® 3 HD
Power Tilt: 18.5-20.5"
Lift & Tilt: 18.5-20.5"
|Battery Size||Group 24|
|Battery Weight||52 lbs.|
|Available Electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
120A Q-Logic 3 EX
|Battery Charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor Packages||4-Pole 4.7 mph|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Base Weight||143.5 lbs.|
|Medicare Code Coverage||
Heavy Duty (K0850/K0851)
Single Power HD (K0858)
Multiple Power HD (K0862)
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 HD Power Positioning Systems
- Available with Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System, which offers Bluetooth® access to computer, tablet and phone functions
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- 400 lbs. weight capacity iLevel® option enables up to 10” of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Optional iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology® enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Optional LED fender lights (standard with iLevel)
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved occupied transit kit option on Synergy® seating