The Basic First Aid Kit is stocked with the necessary tools to equip you to manage a wide array of situations. With this kit, you will be able to treat deadly bleeds, burns, sprains and strains, eye emergencies, small wounds and environmental emergencies. There are many innovative features to this kit including
- New Quick bandage™ You simply pull the bandage from the tab and it removes the lining for quick and easy bandage placement.
- Reflective strip on the kit itself, making it easier to locate during an emergency.
- Wall mount - Mount this kit on the wall when opened everything you need is ready to go.
- The most important aspects of a first aid kit are the protective barriers for CPR. With the Basic First Aid Kit, you are equipped with a CPR Pocket Mask with a one-way valve, as well as gloves.
- Additionally, the Canadian Red Cross Pictograph Booklet is included. This booklet allows you to educate yourself at a glance on what to do for the major medical emergencies you might encounter.